Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stairs

I've always wished that I had a growth chart from my youth.  You know, some pencil markings on the wall behind the door to the basement, or something like that.  So for Alma, I decided that as soon as she could sit up, I would start snapping her photo on the stairs in our house.  Sadly, this month will be the last of these photos on these stairs so I wanted to share the series.  Sure, we will try to keep this tradition at the new house, which has a beautiful staircase, but this is the end of this chapter. 

5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
But wait, at 9 months, we also got a little more personality in the photos.  Look at this awesome progression as she crawled towards the camera....
How could one not giggle all the time around this little gem of love and light?!

No comments: