Wednesday, August 19, 2026

20 Years of Fantastic

 

Happy anniversary to my favorite person, Joshua! I'm so blessed to have spent the last 20 years in your protection, love, and support.

As I reflect on our life together, I'm especially grateful for all the ways you've encouraged me to live authentically. From supporting my decision to go back to school for my master's early in our marriage, to giving me the space to stay home when the kids were little, to encouraging me to take on consulting work with two little ones when I needed some stimulation, to cheering me on through my doctorate, challenging jobs, and supporting the trips the kids and I manage to squeeze into our breaks.

I love that we've grown together while giving each other the freedom to keep growing as individuals. Twenty years later, I can't imagine a better partner in life. Here's to all that is still ahead of us!

Throwback photo from 2021 when we went to the Jersey Shore for Spring Break with the kids.


No comments: