Sunday, April 20, 2008

First video

After Joshua and I had been dating for one month, I got a digital camera with soundless video capabilities. To test it out, we made the following video during a walk around Greenlake in Seattle.

I'm not going to admit to what we thought we were doing. Although, I will admit that this video does a good job at capturing how I feel about being married to Joshua. It's odd and I couldn't love it any more.

Even though I was excited for it, I did not truly believe that marriage would be this much fun. I thought it would be like having a nice roommate whose schedule matches mine more often. However, life with Joshua is the best -- funnier and more wonderful. The number of times I've choked on food due to laughter is embarrassing. I often have to call a time out. Not only is he incredibly handsome and funny, but I can barely begin to explain how selfless and devoted Joshua is.

I am so grateful to be married to such a passionate, hilarious and thoughtful individual. I couldn't be happier or more in love.

Happy 20th month of marriage, Joshua!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

This is such a cute post! You guys are an inspiring example of what a great marriage can be... thanks for making me smile!! ~Carrie

gochisholmsgo said...

Thanks, Carrie!

It's funny because Joshua was a little confused when he read it yesterday. He said something like "why did you do that?" I think he thinks it is a little boastful.

I just want to celebrate the love ... it's revolutionary!!!