Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pregnant!

Joshua and I are excited to announce that we will be welcoming another Chisholm to the clan at the end of the year.  At our first ultrasound, which Alma was able to attend, as soon as the baby was on the screen, she pointed at the screen and yelled "BABY!" with such excitement and joy that everyone in the room started laughing.  It is easily one of my favorite memories of all time.

We are excited for the arrival of another baby and are excited to see how Alma grows into the role of big sister.  With her love of caring for her growing pile of dolls, as she calls them "girls", I'm sure she will be terrific.

Something about these pregnancy hormones is magical because I could not be more in love with my husband, my daughter and life in general these days.  Now to just stop throwing up as often .... ha!

No comments: