Monday, October 3, 2011

Bread maker: Joshua --> Machine

After over five years of marriage and begging for a bread maker, I finally got one!

The bread maker was surprisingly inexpensive + the recipes are super easy + the bread is so good = I keep thinking that I will slowly win Joshua over to my side.  However, even though he is enjoying tasty toast for breakfast, I think he still isn't sure about giving up the role of bread maker to a machine. 

On another note, I'm realizing that I've totally become a gadget head.  Not with any fancy technology (computers still seem to repel me), but with household gadget that make life easier.  On a daily basis, I use a Roomba to clean my floors, a Cuisinart Mixer, a bread machine and an electric tea kettle.  I love them more than I imagined I would.  Remember back in the day when everything I owned fit in the trunk of my car as I moved to Seattle?  When we first got married, I didn't even want to own a toaster because then we couldn't pick up and move as easily?  Yeah, I'm a different person. 

No comments: