Thursday, November 29, 2012

Over-Photo'ed

So this blog has reached its limit with photos.  Ha!  I think that I can sort it out but it has been more trying than I expected. 

If I could show photos, I would show ...
our wonderful Thanksgiving with my parents and brother's family, a great shot of Joshua and Alma before their run in the Lights on the Parkway 5K, how James is standing all the time, Alma catching snow on her tongue for the first snowfall this week, how I cut off nine inches of hair and gave myself rather short bangs, Alma eating a Fruit Loop necklace, James being constantly covered in snot as his first year molars have been coming in one-by-one for the past month, Alma always in a leotard or tutu, Alma hugging her Cinderella doll that she purchased with money she saved in her piggy bank ...
 
But since I cannot show pictures, I'll tell you ...
the kids have started playing together in way that is enjoyable for everyone (not all the time, but more often than not), parenting James is pure joy as he is so happy and easily entertained (I love this age), parenting Miss Independent Alma is both a challenge and the most fun, our neighbor's house sold and, while we will be overly sad to miss the Matchettes, we are excited to meet our new neighbor, we have so many wonderful things coming up this month (fun trips, guests, both of the kids birthdays and the holidays)....

No comments: