Monday, June 24, 2013

Seattle Vacation

We had a awesome time in Seattle visiting family.  Amy, David and Hayden were terrific hosts as we took over their home; lots of other family members were champs for coming into town, treating us to fun foods and attention.  We enjoyed the delights of Seattle -- a beautiful day of swimming in Lake Washington, visiting the zoo in the light mist that only the Pacific Northwest seems capable and tons of hide-and-go-seek in the yard full of plants and herbs. 

Vacationing with two little ones can feel more like Parenting Elsewhere but this trip really felt refreshing and like a fun break. 
 















I only snapped photos with my camera phone, so I will have to wait for others to send photos before I can share the whole trip and some non-blurry photos.

1 comment:

Grericag said...

What a fun trip! I'm happy to hear that you guys had such a fun time :) I especially love the cousin photos!