Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Ode to Daddy

What makes Daddy happy?
Alma: Giving him a card.
James: Cuddle

How does Daddy make you laugh?
Alma: Telling silly stories, like the Frankenstein one.
James: When he calls me a squirrel monkey or a red panda, his favorite animal.

What does Daddy do when you are not around?
Alma: Goes to the grocery store, getting more Nutella.
James: Cooks dinner.

What is Daddy really good at?
Alma: Wrestling
James: Exercising

What does Daddy do for a job?
Alma: Works at my school
James: To tell children what to do.

If Daddy were a character, who would he be?
Alma: Luke Skywalker because he is kind to me.
James: Flash because he runs fast.

How are you and Daddy the same?
Alma: Both have sealants on our back teeth
James: Short hair.

How are you and Daddy different?
Alma: He has short hair. I have long hair now.
James: He wears a belt and I do not wear a belt.

How do you know Daddy loves you?
Alma: He always does the "I love you" sign when he puts me to bed.
James: When he is upset, he still loves me.

What does Daddy like about Mommy?
Alma: He likes Mommy because she takes care of the kids.
James: He loved her dress one time.

What do you like to do with Daddy?
Alma: Read a book
James: Watch birds at the bird feeder


No comments: