Thursday, May 25, 2017

This guy


This guy is pretty freaking fantastic.  He is the hardest working, most supportive and funniest person I have ever met.

Recent fun facts about life with him:

  • When the kids and I rode our bikes to the grocery store, the children felt that they needed to give me a tour of the establishment as they believe that I've never been to a grocery store.
  • The children's favorite way to go up to bed: SUITCASES, which consists of Joshua simultaneously carrying each child -- one on each arm -- like a suitcase up the staircase.
  • He is the creator of a game we play most dinners which consists of one person posing a question which includes three options; those who answer have to explain their answer.  For example, last night James asked, "You have to travel to school on a dragon, Pegasus, or a griffin, which do you choose?"  James and I chose dragons (James: "they poop water"; I like the fire breathing), Alma chose a Pegasus (rainbow Pegasus, to be clear), Joshua went for the griffin (soft).
  • Joshua wrote the last two school musicals, which are the funniest performances I've ever seen.  Last year: Aesop's Fables. This year: Greek Myths.  This year's musical contained Atlas talking about creatine recovery drinks, Hades making bad death puns, and siblings playing a combative Zeus and Hera.

No comments: