Monday, August 3, 2020

The Day According to Alma

Today we went to the pool and had lunch there which included PB and J (or just p) on bread. We also had raisins (we are eating those in the picture), pretzel chips, Puffins, popcorn, and Triskits. It was very fun. My favorite part was standing under these buckets that (once full) tip over and splash you!       


After we went swimming, we got Rita's water ice. I got gelato with blue raspberry with chocolate and vanilla custard on top but with no custard on the bottom. James got gelato too and he had no custard on the bottom just like me but he had Swedish fish for his water ice and just chocolate custard on top.  My mom had just chocolate custard. When we got home, we found a praying mantis that nearly jumped on my mom when she was taking this picture!                    


No comments: