Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Happy Half Birthday, Alma

 


Alma is a fun kid.  We all knew this but what makes her especially fun is that she is always up for almost anything.  She is a roll-with-the-changes, "it's okay," and look on the bright side type of person.  I love that when the washer breaks (wait, I don't love when the washer breaks ...), she is game for going to the laundromat to learn about how that works and sit in the trunk of the car with me while we wait for our clothes.  She is always anxious to support friends -- wanting to go to her friend Taylor's musicals, loving watching her cousins play sports, and was always cheering me on as I made my way through my doctoral program.

I love her adventurous, try-anything spirit and cannot wait to see the trouble ... I mean "adventures" we get into in the coming years.  Happy half birthday, Alma dear.

No comments: