Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bugs (not the Bunny)

Yup, we've got some bugs these days:
  • Shanti has been feeling especially itchy recently and yesterday I spotted a flea on her chin. Lucky for us, she is a cat who doesn't mind baths. Last night when Joshua came home with all of the products, we bathed the cat in anti-flea shampoo, then doused her with anti-flea formula, sprinkled white power-of-death-to-fleas over the entire house (two stories and the basement) and then got up this morning to vacuum and clean off every surface of the house. We are still suspicious, so we are going to use a few more products tonight. The battle has been fierce, but hopefully the war will be short.
  • A full week of being sick with a horrible cough is wearing thin on my nerves.
  • After using my flash drive on someone else's computer, they inform me that their computer has a horrible virus. Um, they could have warned me a little sooner!
  • Our basement is leaking a little bit. Not really a bug, but annoying nonetheless.

This will conclude my gripping for the day. (See we aren't always just sunshine and rainbows over here gochisgo world!)

No comments: