Tuesday, October 2, 2007

These Doctors ROCK!!!

We had an awesome time visiting Pittsburgh this past weekend.


While Joshua played almost two full rugby matches, we sat around in the sunshine eating, drinking and gabbing. Joshua's team ended up dominating the other team ... not sure of the score, but it was awesome.

Then, since we had only been outside for 5 hours that day, we decided to go to a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game. The stadium is right along the water and across from the city = neat location!

Then back at their house, Kate and Neal introduced us to Guitar Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is always so fun to hang out with Kate and Neal. They are the bestest!!!
(If you are ever having issues seeing the details of these photos, just click up them and they will become HUGE.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Chisholms! Let me be the first to leave a comment on your new blogspot. It took me a while to find it as I angrily typed in www.gochisholmsgo.com and variations thereof for 10 minutes before I tired googleing you. Is that how you speel googleing? Anyway, you provided some much needed entertainment during a long lull during my call tonight. I like the style of this blog, maybe Kate and I will do one since we haven't updated our website in the past year! Take care! By the way, Pennsylvania is a great state for making cutting boards out of, but I think the worst would probably be Maryland or Hawaii.