Monday, July 12, 2010

Private Blog

Since we are selling the house, I am going to temporarily make this blog private.  Don't fret, we aren't going to stop posting billions of photos of Alma  ... you will just need a password to see those billion photos.  I'll send out an email with the password (or however it works) to folks I know who read this blog.  But for you wonderful lurkers, feel free to post a comment asking to be included.  I'm happy to include anyone I've met in person.  And if you are too shy to ask for the password (honestly, this is the category I fit for reading blog), you will just have to wait a few months until we get settled in our new home, then I'll open up the blog again and you will have access to all the content. 

In other news: Alma is crawling!  Army crawl on her belly but also a crawl that consists of her knees and the top of her head!

No comments: