Saturday, July 10, 2010

Seriously, buy our house!

Okay, before we officially list our house, I wanted to offer it up on here again.

We love this house and would continue to live here if Philly had cheaper Montessori schools for Alma. It is in great move-in condition. You can see lots of photos throughout our blog, along with photos of all of the major work we did with my father (a contractor) in May, June, July and August of 2007.

We were thinking of listing the house at $209,000 but if we can avoid real estate fees, we could sell for as low as $194,000.  That is a steal because we want to sell it quickly.  Joshua and I were even teasing that we would leave all of our furniture for you for an extra $1,600.

If this seems like a possibility, I'd love for you to come over and see the house. I'm currently meeting with real estate agents so that we can get the house listed as soon as possible. But if you think this looks too good to pass up, I'll delay a day or two so that you can have first dibs! Contact me throught the comments on this post.

No comments: