Monday, December 17, 2012

Catch up...

While I was working on setting up the blog to allow more photos, my laptop computer completely died, taking with it the last month of photos.  *insert sad face*

The lost photos contain all of Thanksgiving, Alma's birthday celebrations (all four of them) and a number of other random beautiful photos I was excited to share.  Not to say that I don't have 18 billion photos of my children, but it sad to lose any of them.  I've found a few in my email sent box as I regularly send out emails as thank yous and hellos. 

All this being said -- and in light of the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday -- it is far from the worst thing to happen.  I treasure my children far more than their photos. 

Now that I have a new computer (a desktop with lots of additional memory for those 18 billion photos), I'll be catch up with updates and photos in the coming weeks. 

No comments: