Sunday, December 30, 2012

Napping Boys

The other day when Joshua and I came back to the house after a fun lunch date (Indian food - yum!)while my father was babysitting James and Alma, we found my father asleep on the couch with James laying on him. It was super cute -- just the perfect scene of Grandpa and grandson.

Later that day, Joshua expresses jealousy about my father's nap with James. We have always been rather diligent about making the kids sleep in their cribs for naps so that they wouldn't become dependent on sleeping on a warm body. I was slightly surprised -- and also not surprised at all -- to hear Joshua's desire for a nap with his son and encouraged him to ignore the "kids sleep in their cribs" rule whenever he wanted. The next day I found this.....
 

Perfection! 

No comments: