Monday, February 25, 2013

14 months

James is so unbelievably cute that I feel as if I spend my days cooing at him.  I love this age. 

I love every ...
* facial expression,
* task he tries to accomplish with his cute chubby hands,
* little waddle walk,
* the way his clothes make him look like a square little man,
* his attempts to communicate with signs and words (lots of barking these days as he is excited about dogs),
* the way he finds cozy spots to read his books (the dogs bed, behind the server, etc),
* hugs (hundreds a day),
* excitement about balloons, music, seeing family members, pretzels and books


 A pretzel rod after swim class


 Sitting in Simon's bed and reading

 Signing "bird" while out for a walk (his sign for bird and water are the same = one finger in the mouth)



 Reading in the bookshelf
Playing dress up, even when Alma is taking her afternoon nap

As a special bonus, a silly video:
 

No comments: