Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lessons

Alma and James before their Saturday morning lessons -- ballet and swimming.
Alma and her friend before their first ballet class last Saturday.  Her friend had to grab her hand to bring her to the classroom with the group at the beginning of class.  Then when we saw them at the end of class, they both announced (Alma with no shame but her friend with some shock) that Alma just watched.  Alma has told me since that she is really excited to go back and, when asked, tells me that she will probably just watch again. 

As Aunt Kate said, "Was she really a wallflower? I mean with all the practice at home I am just surprised! Ha!"  With time, I'm sure she will be joining in the fun.  No worries about that one!

2 comments:

Grericag said...

Kira did the same thing in her little dance class last year - haha!

Grericag said...

Adorable picture of Alma and James - love it :)