Saturday, March 2, 2013

Recent Projects

Crazy how once my children hit a year old and the holidays are past us, I become the master of getting things done. 

Some of the projects accomplished in February:
* Foxy Loxy school bag for Alma

* chair cushion for Alma's dining room seat

* crib activity holder (x 3 as presents for other babies)

* crinkle toys for babies (presents)
* refinishing James's dresser (lined the drawers, painted the fronts, hardware and made a stencil)


* making nautical flags banner that reads "James Anchor"
* purging six Tupperware containers of clothing from the kids bedrooms along with setting up an additional five containers by size that they are going to grow into
* cleaning up the workshop in the basement
* replacing or installing most of the telephone jacks in the house

I'm feeling proud of this list but also feel guilty that I still have one important Christmas present to finish up.  Yup, you heard that right, Christmas.  We did a homemade Christmas this year and I still have one present to wrap up.  I'm excited to make it and give it.

My goal is to complete one project (house or craft) every day and incorporate homemade gifts throughout this year.  With all this no-babies-in-the-house energy, think it will be more than doable!

No comments: