Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Rabbit at Moravian

"The Slides" (as we call it), an art installation at Moravian College where we hang out regularly.

Random story: Yesterday, while James, Alma and I were playing on the campus, Alma yelled, "Look Mommy, a rabbit!" Alma had her back to me and I kept looking in the distance to see if I could see it.  I kept asking her to point to it and she kept saying "Right here!"  Eventually, I realized that she did mean right here ... as in right at her feet.  The rabbit was clearly dead and Alma was petting it gently.  I was so weirded out by the whole thing that I could barely stop laughing to tell her to stop petting the dead animal.  She immediately stood up and looked at it for a bit before moving on to another game.  (I also had her take off her mittens, since they were covered with dead rabbit germs.)  During the walk home, she asked to pray for it before bed.

No comments: