Monday, May 26, 2014

May Happenings

May has been another busy, fun month. 

One thing that certainly added to the chaos was my starting to play rugby for the Lehigh Valley Hooligans women's team.  I've played in two matches (as a winger) and held my own, which has been fun. 

The kids have been enjoying bathing suit weather any time the temperature is above 70 degrees.  [Please note that Alma is still wearing the swim suit I bought her when she was a baby.  Really!  Look at this post from her first time swimming: June 2010.  It has stretched perfectly through the years.]
 
Photos below: A new favorite pastime in the house is picking up the cat (I think she might like the attention), I got to enjoy Mother's Day in Alma's classroom, James has gotten two ear infections in a row (poor kiddo, but at least he is learning to like the doctor's office), Alma dressed up for Easter, Joshua has introduced the kids to campfires in the backyard in something left over from previous owners (I think it is an iron pig feeder; Joshua disagrees), the kids and I went to the zoo for the first visit of the season, during daily walks we have been visiting the empty lot down the street from our house (Alma pretends she lives there and we occasionally have picnics there), and lastly, we had a real cookout with Brian and Bridgette's crew for Memorial Day weekend/Brian's birthday. 




No comments: