Saturday, May 11, 2024

Busy days


Launching into my new job has made for busy days.  I'm grateful for the balance that comes with my family, especially bike rides along the trail with Alma and James or playing soccer in the yard.

The day before I started my new job, I helped Cabrini host the last of the Woodcrest Mansion tours. It ended up being a lovely day to say goodbye (or really, see-you-later) to the building I've called my work home for the last five and a half years. 


Work at DCCC has been busy. While it can feel overwhelming at times, I'm ready for it. I'm grateful to be back on a thriving campus and coordinating growing projects.  My favorite element is the view from my office window -- EMS classes, campus-wide BBQs, student performances, and a constant flow of students connecting with each other -- and the role I have at the institution which includes a lot of variety and the occasional mascot.



James and Alma had a lovely Spring Concert. A few more concerts (including a trip to Hershey) and the school year will be over.  



No comments: