Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Belly Belly

During one of my graduate classes, a fellow female student used to sit in class and rub her belly. I couldn't figure out why she would bring so much emphasis to her mid-section. As the semester continued, I realized that her belly was growing. Eventually, I realized that she was pregnant. It took me longer than I would like to admit to realize this simple fact.

Now that I have a growing belly, I've been finding that I spend a majority of my day rubbing my belly. I like the idea that I may look like a have a little beer belly these days.

(Photo stolen from AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com)

1 comment:

Grericag said...

What a picture! hehe! I love your recent posts with the cute picture of you showing off your growing bump to Shanti. I cannot express to you how EXCITED I am for you to have a baby!!! Soooo fun!!! I'm so happy you're over the morning sickness. That part of pregnancy is definitely the worst (I think). Congrats on the new car too. Good timing. Love your guts and will talk to you soon!