Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Most Exciting News Ever

We are expecting a baby at the end of November!


Joshua is excited to wear this shirt. He surely will make a fantastic father. He has been the most wonderfully supportive husband these first three months of pregnancy.


Our families were super excited with the news. My brother and sister-in-law are also expecting, along with three of my cousins. They are all due between now and November when we are due. Baby boom!

We told the Thompson parents the good news with shirts that say "Fantastic Nana" and "Fantastic Padre," which are their chosen grandparent names.


Joshua made me a great Mother's Day cake to celebrate the coming of motherhood. I could not be more excited about my upcoming new role in life.

In the meantime, I've been excited by the pregnancy process. Luckily, after over a month of feeling off with morning sickness, it has started to lessen. I have to admit that I felt like it was never going to end.

This past weekend I purchased some pregnancy pants, which was exciting. Even though I'm not "showing," I'm slowly getting bigger. In pregnancy clothes, I look pregnant. Funny how that works. I'll be sure to post belly photos in the coming months.

No comments: