Thursday, September 10, 2015

Harcum College

Along with our other changes, I started a full time position at Harcum College in Bryn Mawr, PA (approximately half way between Malvern and Philadelphia for our West Coast readers).  I am the new Director of Foundations and Grants.  

Image result for harcum college bedford hall

Things at Harcum are off to a good start.  It is comical how different this Advancement Office and school is from Northampton Community College.  Productively informal might be a good way to describe it.  My office is on the third floor of an old building, which reminds me of my cozy third floor retreat in our Bethlehem house. My boss is the nicest, most encouraging person in the world.  Totally hands-off management style, which feels so freeing.  I think that I am going to really like it here. 

Image result for harcum college bedford hall  Image result for harcum college bedford hall
My office building (I sit next to those cute little square windows on the top floor) and the reception area on the first floor

No comments: