Monday, March 17, 2008

Pop Quiz Time!

What is Pestobuda?

A. Italian night at the Buddhist monastery.
B. George W. Bush's nickname for the Dali Lama.
C. College-level geography student's answer to the question "Which city is divided by the Danube River into Pest and Buda?"

The correct answer: C

Grading geography exams is always entertaining.

For all the geographically impaired and Miss Teens from South Carolina, the city that has two sections called "Pest" and "Buda" is surprisingly Budapest.

And just to rub it in...

2 comments:

Patrick said...

So, the key to good geography is having a mattress in front of the map. I was with her all the way up to Zimbabwe, which means that this kid is both cuter and smarter than me. Frick.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.