Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pretty things

Our house is full of flowers! Bamboo from Mike and Alexis, bulbs from Uncle Bill and Aunt Claire, a random plant from Trader Joes, flowers from Megan and Jude from last spring that have decided to grow again this spring (even though they were stored in a plastic bag in the basement all winter).

Not shown: All the pots full of seed from Kate and Neal, the tulips I couldn't resist, cut flowers from Kaitlin and Jerri (Joshua's co-workers). Needless to say, we are running out of surfaces to store all of these plants. And that's just fine by me!

Upcoming project: The backyard -- we are going to make it a haven for plants and people. I couldn't be more excited to get even more greenery into my life.


I love how old Philadelphia is and how often its age shows up in wonderful ways.

1 comment:

The UnMighty said...

Careful not to over do it with the plants. You could win an award from Al Gore.