Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Split Bed Springs

We have grown up to the next level of adulthood: we purchase a bed! No more hand-me-downs for us. Hooray. After using our dinning room to store the large box spring that wouldn't fit up our stairs for almost two months, we learned about the mysterious split box springs. This past weekend we rented yet another truck to make the trade. All of that headache of taking off the banister and attempting to force the full-size box spring up the stairs for nothing. Ha ha ha.

Looking back our childish ways of a month ago is always entertaining. Good thing we are adults now. Now that we have two beds, we were able to set up a proper guest bedroom. Boy, it is nice to have those painting/crown molding/wallpapering projects completed. Although I keep getting more ideas on how to make further improvements. Even though I promise Joshua that I don't do it to drive him crazy, I'm not sure he always believes me ... that's what makes us such a charming couple!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure looks like he's having fun...